Energy Explained at eia | Understanding Climate Change: the IPCC Brochure
engineering assistance with the evaluation and design of
energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainability projects.
Since 1979, Craig Gammarino has provided professional engineering assistance to a variety of employers and clients, including:
- The North Carolina State Energy Office
- UNC-Chapel Hill, Facilities Services
- Citizens Conservation Services, Honeywell and Johnson Controls
- Marx-Okubo, Savage Engineering, IES Engineers, and SCS Engineers
- Many commercial, institutional and light industrial clients
Craig is a registered engineer in North Carolina and Virginia and is a LEED Accredited Professional. He has been certified by the Association of Energy Engineers as an Energy Manager and Indoor Air Quality Professional, accredited by the Canadian Standards Association as a certified GHG Quantifier, and accredited by the US Department of Agriculture as a Technical Service Provider for Agricultural Energy Management Plans.
Virginia office, 271 Cox Store Road, Floyd, VA 24091
Call 276-734-5380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your complimentary introductory visit!